$8.00 per child 12 months and up
Sibling discount: $5.00
- stay all day
- in and out privileges
Be sure to check our parking lot, we have three spots available!
“Munch ‘n’ Play” Fridays: $10 to eat and play all day.
Rules and Policy
- Parents and caregivers are responsible for supervising and safety of their children on the premises at all times.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted at Kith & Kin. With exception to infant formula, breast milk & baby food. We are a nut free facility; in awareness of this potentially fatal allergy we ask that you sustain from bringing any nuts or nut products on the premises. We offer a healthy cafe menu with natural beverages, snacks, lunch items and more. *Gluten Free options are available. We appreciate your cooperation, Thank you!
- Remove shoes before entering the play space. Children may have bare feet, or wear socks. We offer inexpensive socks for sale for those who forget.
- Children older than age 8 are allowed to play only if visiting with other children age 8 and younger. Admission rates apply for any children who play with and utilize the toys, regardless of age. Please contact us with questions about special permissions.
- Food and drinks should be enjoyed while seated in cafe only. Children may not carry food or drink while playing with toys or equipment. Should your child escape from the table with a snack or juice box (it happens!) please take extra care to make sure food and drink items are not left on any play equipment or in toy areas. Other children likely will pick them up and it is important to be careful about potential allergies or dietary restrictions.
- No sick children. Kith & Kin MKE, LLC reserves the right to refuse admission to obviously ill children.
- Food safety & allergens. Parents are responsible for selecting appropriate food and drink menu items for their child; please avoid choking hazards or any potential allergens. Kith & Kin strives to be nut free, however we cannot guarantee a nut free environment. You are solely responsible for monitoring your child and the food around him or her. All food packaging is available for review.
- Diapers must only be changed in designated changing areas.
No toys, books or costumes in the restroom. Please do not bring (or allow your child to bring) any toys, costumes or books belonging to Kith & Kin MKE, LLC into the bathroom.
Safe Play. No pushing, shoving, rough play, or dangerous behavior.
Capacity Policy. We reserve the right to refuse admission if the play space is at capacity. We ask you to check our Facebook page for daily updates.
Rules and policy amendments. The rules and policies above may be amended at any time by Kith & Kin MKE LLC.
***IN ORDER TO ENTER AND/OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY DROP-IN PLAY, PARTY, EVENT AND/OR PROGRAM AT KITH & KIN MKE LLC, PARTICIPANTS MUST ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE AND UNDERSTAND THAT VIOLATION OF RULES COULD RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM KITH & KIN, WITH NO MONETARY REIMBURSEMENT.
IN ADDITION, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THERE ARE DANGERS AND RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL EQUIPMENT AND TOYS, KNOWINGLY AND FREELY AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, AND HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS KITH & KIN MKE LLC, THEIR AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, INJURIES, THEFT, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LIABILITIES OR ANY KIND OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY AND ALL KITH & KIN DROP-IN PLAY, CLASS, GROUP, PARTY, EVENT, PROGRAM, AND/OR THE USE OF THE PLAY EQUIPMENT.
Copyright © 2016 KITH & KIN MKE LLC, All rights reserved.